Monday 12 December 2011

Change. The Only Constant.


Well, I was pretty dormant these past few months; let’s just say that I wasn't at my creative best.
But I've come back with a theme that I truly, TRULY believe in. That growing up, sucks.
When was the last time you went out, just for an ice cream? Or ran across an open field, just to feel the breeze on your face?

Why must we kill the child inside us? Why can't the sense of responsibility and being just you and having no qualms about it co-exist? Think about it.


           
Often when I'm idle,
My thoughts drift towards you...
What might you be doing?
Are you thinking about me?
About all the time we spent together?
All the moments etched in our psyche?
Have you realized all the things that have changed?
Maybe there are too many to remember.
Maybe they are too complicated to solve.
Maybe it's too tough to handle.
Often when I’m idle,
I think about all of this.
And then I realize,
Maybe, we’ve grown up...

No comments:

Post a Comment